At the Nurse Collective, we are proud to offer holistic nursing services to all our clients. We truly believe that your social, biological, spiritual and psychological aspects are interconnected. Therefore, with holistic nursing, we strive to heal every part of your body rather than one part. Our holistic nursing goals are based on peace, healing and wholeness.
Why Choose Our Holistic Nursing Service?
Here are a few reasons why our holistic nursing service will be of great benefit to you.
1. We Can Enjoy Greater Fulfillment In Our Job
As a nurse, you often become goal or task oriented. With there being too many patients with each having individual health needs, you may not be able to take care of all of them if you are working for a limited time. As such, you will be forced to move through everything fast. You may end up forgetting the needs of your patient altogether. Well, at the Nurse Collective, we will focus on everyone as an individual. It’s a great benefit to your overall care and we will feel more fulfilled offering you this type of service.
2. We Can Guarantee More Effective Care To All Our Patients
When we focus on our patients holistically as people, we can guarantee that they benefit emotionally. Our nursing approach allows people who are fearful or worried to relax and feel better. Additionally, we provide numerous physical benefits to our patients with our approach since the physical body is connected to the spiritual, emotional and environmental. Currently, numerous hospitals are full of patients who may have been victims of car accidents and are seeking treatment for injuries that require surgery or stitches.
On the other hand, there are people who are suffering from physical issues caused by their environment, diet and lifestyle. They may be presenting symptoms such as heart disease and back pain. As holistic nurses, we understand how everything is interconnected. Therefore, we are able to treat and care for our patients in all aspects such as physically, emotionally, spiritually and environmentally.
3. As Holistic Nurses, We Also Emphasize On Self-care
Yes, a nurse’s main job is to take care of their patients. However, it’s important to take care of yourself too. Our holistic approach allows us to check in with ourselves before taking care of others. We always check our emotions and physical needs before we can begin treating our patients. We emphasize the importance of self-responsibility, self-care and inner reflection.
Yes, we know nursing is hard work and can be quite draining emotionally. Sometimes it may be devastating, especially when we lose patients. Well, by emphasizing self-care, we make sure that we are first okay before treating our patients. Even better, it makes us great at our job.
4. Holistic Nursing Is A Very Sustainable Practice
As holistic nurses, our careers are improving positively, thanks to reflection and self-awareness. Yes, every nurse may often fall prey to compassion fatigue or burnout. Keep in mind that if you are always giving and giving at work, you will feel bitter and drained at the end of it all.
Before you approach a patient, you need to make sure that your needs are met. Therefore, check with yourself spiritually, emotionally and physically to make sure everything is working well. Certainly, you don’t want to be working on patients and letting out your frustrations on them. Take care of yourself first before taking care of your patients.
What Can We Do For You?
By choosing The Nurse Coach Collective for your holistic care, you can always count on the following services.
• We can help you improve your habits and make the required lifestyle changes. Remember, everything is connected. Therefore, if you start working on your diet, you can change yourself physically, mentally and spiritually. We are here to help you on this new journey to make you feel fulfilled.
• We can help reduce your stress and anxiety levels. It doesn’t matter the cause of your stress and anxiety, our job is to make sure that you feel relieved. We will work with you closely to identify what is making you anxious or stressed and help you remove it from your life.
• We can help you reduce the symptoms of depression. If you are feeling depressed, you may suffer from a myriad of symptoms that you don’t know what to do. Well, thanks to our holistic care approach, we can work on your entire body to help you reduce the symptoms of depression effortlessly.
• We can help you continue living a happy and healthy life. If you have been going through a bad time lately that is affecting every other aspect of your life, we are here to help. We can make sure that you get your life back on track and feel better.
Call us now at the Nurse Collective and let us help you become the best version of yourself!!